Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do we really had to become enemies? Do we had to quarrel? I am really tired of
all this things. I miss the old days we two had fun together. We go through so
many problem and trouble, even face danger together, now because of certain
conflict, you left me along now, how am i going to stand up without you by my
side?. You can say it is my fault at first, okay i admit i was at fault but now i am
asking for your forgaveness..... will you accept it? I really wish to had you back
by my side as a brother, as a friend, to support me now........not matter how
long you choose to hate me. I will always wait, wait until the day you forgave me..
They say time will heal even the deepest wound..... I would really want to see if
it is true.
Let time be witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment