Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another new year, another new start.

I believe everyone enjoy your first two days of chinese new year?
I do love it very much....
Well my earning did not come well as last fews years. Anyway i hope
that yur enjoy this season happily.

I had my reunion dinner on Saturday. Two days before chinese new
year. I enjoy spending time with my family as we gather around and
chat about old times. It is a joyful night for me as well as my family.

First day of chinese new year i went to my uncle house, we had breadfast
there, after that went home to sleep awhile cause i did not sleep the whole
night. Around 3 me and my family prepare to leave for my granduncle
house which is locate in marsiling which is at woodland. Had my dinner
there. After that 7 plus i went home. Did not do much but sleep as i drink
beer that night. I guess i was still not a good drinker........

Today went to 3 of my granduncle house, but their house was near mine,
so it did not take much time. Had a few rounds of poker with my cousin(
a standard for all of us every year), In the end it was my cousin who lost
the most. I did not win and did not lose. I started out with $3 and by the
end of the game i still had $3. Lucky right me.?

Stay at my granduncle house till 6 then got myself home.
So this is how i spent my holidays.

A word of advise( Life is unperditable, you never know what will happen
to you tomorrow, so enjoy your life now as you can, cause you will regret it if you did
not choose wisely. Plan your road wisely. In the end it is you who will suffer if you do
not plan properly.)
Well Gotta go sleep ler as i got school tomorrow.
Nights.
Aaron a.k.a spirit signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment