Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year everyone!
It new year today......
Sorry all for not updating so long.
was sick recently....so cannot do much.
Today went to East coast with Terry they all.
Was suppose to cycle with my brother.....
but in the end did not.
Sorry brother....cause i did not tell u the truth as i do not want u to worried about me.><
Yesterday i hurt my legs while helping to clean the house. And there a small black swollen
hump on my leg, restrictin some of my movement. And the reason is simple. I was "careless".
So sorry very much brother.......next time free we go east coast cycle again okay?
Hmm...my birthday is coming soon.....just 2 more days. Wonderin what in store for me?
Ah whatever.....when it come then say.
End here....nights everyone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment