Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yoz....sorry for the late post.

Today went to school at 11.30.....turn out no lesson,
But we will be going to the discovery centre.

Free bus trip to there.....journey took 40mins.
Whene we reach...we had 3 events for that days..
First is a quiz challange.....objective is to get around
the discovery centre to look for clues to the question.
We had alot of fun.:D
Of couse my team came first.

Next is the tent pitching....this event is to test our
teamwork.
Sad to say my team came first but cause we cheat....!
we came last T.T

Next is the paddleboat event!
I was laughing all the ways as i saw my classmate try to
stay on water as they paddle their boats and langa(crash)
into each other.......

Lat event is watch a movie.
Title is "the night before christmas".
Can say so a nice show.....la.

After that our event ended.....bid farewell to my teacher
and classmate as they wait for bus back to school. I took
the public bus home, since my house was so near....

Reach home at 5+.Bath ler and go out to meet Ivan they all.
Journey tojerry house....they play a few rounds of mahjong.
I was lucky that day, win 3 rounds continueously.....was
suppose to left at 9.15....but left abit early....cause of some
conflict meimei had with his dear.

Bus home with meimei......
Today was all about this.
Update again tomorrow......nights guys

No comments:

Post a Comment