Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yoz this is my second post haha :D.
Well had to congratz my brother terry first on findin his stead liao..
haha.well shall end here for now will update again tonight.

Today went school at 11.30.....Thought dun had lesson cause saw no one at classroom,did not think that lesson had been change to different classroom....then want to go home met my class advisory.....he thought i never go lesson...walao....i was so malu.

After lesson ends.....quickly rush home but was stuck in MRT cause of one of my friend.....reach home liao bath then rush out.....Suppose to meet terry.jerry and my wugui meimei at 2.30 but end up meetin then at 3.30 instead.

After that spent 2 hours at their house....before going to arcade at 6+.......saw the twins brother playin DDR........see they all sweat and curse as they try to catch up to the beat...haha.
Before going to t.g.i.f.......meimei hurts her legs and she was screaming!!...had to cover my ears haha......

After that went to T.G.I.F,meet up with jiang hao.....tonight event is watching movie....saw kung fu hustle by stephen chow.....LOL his show damn funny......Show ends with some quiz and my team win!yay teamate was:Terry Jiang hao Kerry Ah boon and me!.

After that we went home took bus 242 home with meimei.......

Today was the best day in life for me.......i really enjoys all their comapny....thanks Brothers and Sisterrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment