Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well nothing much to update this fews days.....

Today went to jiang hao house, saw chee wei there also.
Talk awhile before going to jurong point to meet with
jerry they all.....intend to go far east plaza today, but
because of certain things, so in the end did not go.

So i took Mrt to bugis to meet with a friend....after that
took train back to buona vista. Sat at the interchange to
slack awhile before taking 185 home. Well had to change
bus cause 185 does not reach my house but as it was still
the same route to my house.

Reach home at 5+. Went to had a shower sleep a hour or
two, wake up and update post.

Shall ended here. Nights :D

Message to Terry:
congratz bro on finding a job.
Well i miss the days we all had fun together...
Recently i felt that we are all drifting futher and futher
apart, regradless on conflict or personal problems..
i may not get to see ur ofter next year.....and i want you
to know that whenever ur are in trouble, i will always be
there for your, we are brothers forever right?
good luck for ur relationship.

To jerry:
bro, even thought we had conflict ever-
time, we always had a way to slove it, and i hope that you
learn to slove things urself one day, but dun forget whenever
you need help, i will always be there to help you, or u can also
approach jiang hao also. I dun want to lose a friend and a brother
like you. Let our friendship never ends....

To my Mei Angel:
This 1 month i spent with ur, is i confess, my happiest days....
even thought we sometimes had conflict...but westill had a ways
to slove it. I apologize on anything i had say last time which ur all
do not like it. Well i maybe dun had much time to spent with ur next
year due to some reason, but all the memories u, terry, jerry and me
which we had once share, will be kept secure in my mind and heart.
It nice to had such a lovin and fun sister with me for this past 1 month.
And i hope that u should know, that u someday can learn to face things
urself, glad to see that u had found a nice boyfriend, and i hope u will
treasure the relationship. Dun forget whenever u need help, you can
always call me or jiang hao and chee wei. You are my sister in my heart,
for now and forever......

To jody and Ivan:
I glad that i had know ur as a friend.....cause when time in which i really
need help, your are always there for me. U once said, true friends are always
there for you. And i think u are right. I hope that we can still be friends 4eva.
I like to thank your for staying by my side this few weeks. And i also like to
apologize for all the problem i cause ur because of my own problem......
I know that i am selfish because i tend to keep things to myself, but there are
some things that cannot be say easily, and i hope your can understand my
situation. I may not get to see your guys often next year, dun to certain things.
But whenever ur all need me. I will always be there for your.
Good luck for ur O's level(Ivan) and poly exam(Jody) and may God bless you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment